Auction Sites


Something New..

BiDWiZ uk is an auction site that lets you scoop a
range of very desirable products for a fraction of the recommended retail price. Why not give this fancy auction site a try? Its ‘highest unique bid’ system, which places a ‘top price’ limit on each lot, lets you scoop a range of very desirable products for a fraction of the recommended retail price. For example, you can get an iPhone or a Wii for less than £29. The catch is that, although registration is free, you need to pay for each bid you place – usually £2. At the end of the auction, the bid closest to the top price wins the item. BiDWiZ is very easy to use and offers plenty of incentives to join the party with free bids and great bargains. I recently joined, they matched my deposit, and gave me half price bids, I’ve yet to go on and place a bid, my account is set up and waiting for me, (I’m going for a big telly (o: ) but am so far impressed, and excited about this new concept. I will update with my progress.. Visit BiDWiZ Below

redGadjetArrow448x60

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Deals on Perfumes and Aftershave

Brand New Web Page, (due to grow shortly) Central Coast Sports